Ready to Buy a Home or Refinance?
We Can Help.
Founded in 1998, Southern Trust Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender offering a diverse product line designed to compliment any borrower's needs. Southern Trust Mortgage is a DIRECT lender. As a direct lender, we control every step of the mortgage, from pre-qualification to in-house underwriting, through funding. So when we say "APPROVED" you can proceed with confidence.
What are the advantages to Mortgage Priority?
- One advantage of pre-qualifying before you start shopping for a home is you're more attractive to sellers. The seller won't have to worry about accepting your offer, only to have the financing turned down.
- You will also save time closing on the loan when you find a home because some of the steps for qualifying and underwriting have already been completed.
- The biggest advantage is you'll know how much you can afford for a home before you start shopping.
How Mortgage Priority works:
- Mortgage Priority is an upfront pre-qualification program for home buyers.
- There is no cost and no obligation to get pre-qualified.
- This program is available on most of our loan options (with the exception of refinance-only programs).
- When you find the home you want to purchase, an appraisal will be completed and if everything checks out – you'll be on your way to owning your new home.
- Whether you’re an experienced home buyer or if this is your first home, using Mortgage Priority allows you to negotiate and make an offer on a property with confidence.
- With Mortgage Priority, you can position yourself as a serious buyer in the real estate marketplace.
Southern Trust Mortgage Supports Wounded Warriors
Southern Trust Mortgage has been committed to helping retired and active military personnel obtain VA mortgages for many years.
To date, we proudly have contributed over $160,000+ to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Southern Trust Mortgage's corporate office is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia:
4433 Corporation Lane | Suite 300 | Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462 | 704.951.7860