WHAT DOES SOUTHERN TRUST MORTGAGE, LLC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all the sharing. Federal Law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. The information can include:
- Social Security number and Assets
- Income and Employment Information
- Credit Scores and Credit History
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes—
Such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes—
To offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies--
NO, we don’t share
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— Information about your creditworthiness
For our affiliates to market to you
For our nonaffiliates to market to you
NO, we don’t share
To limit oursharing
- Call toll-free (800) 748-2147- our menu will prompt you through your choice(s)
- Use the Mail-in form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call toll-free (800) 748-2147
[If you have a joint account, your choice(s) will apply to everyone on your account.]
Mark any/all you want to limit :
[_] Do not share information about my creditworthiness with your affiliates for their
everyday business purposes
[_] Do not allow your affiliates to use my personal information to market to me
SOUTHERN TRUST MORTGAGE, LLC
4433 Corporation Lane, Suite 300
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC
What we do
How does Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for financing or give us your income information
- Provide account information or provide employment information
- Give us your wage statements
We also collect your personal information from others, such as creditbureaus, affiliates or other companies
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies with a common corporate identity of Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC; financial companies such as Sonabank and EVB, A Virginia banking corporation.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products and services to you.
- Southern Trust Mortgage, LLC does not jointly market.